Tampa, Florida Divorce Attorneys
We have not only a professional but also a personal understanding of how a divorce can impact your life.
You may be concerned about the well-being of your children, whether you or your spouse can move, how you will make ends meet, your financial interests, your home, your retirement, or how you will divide your assets and debts.
Beyond your legal issues, you may also be dealing with the emotional consequences of a divorce or a contentious family dispute. We will empathize with your situation, take the time to understand your needs, and develop a strategy that is tailored to your personal situation.
During your initial consultation, we will begin learn the particular facts that you face. We take a personalized approach to every case so that we can understand your goals, and we will build a comprehensive strategy to protect your rights before, during, and after a divorce.
While our primary goal is to reach a resolution through negotiation, settlement, or divorce mediation, we will also be prepared to take your case to trial if that is necessary and appropriate.
Child Custody, Parenting Time and Your Rights
When children are involved, the divorce process can become even more difficult and complicated for all parties. We will help you identify your rights as well as the best interests of your children. We know that creating a healthy environment for your children is an objective that is important to good parents. In accommodating your needs, we will advocate for a resolution that serves your interests and the best interests of your children.
Protecting Your Financial Security in Divorce
Whether you are concerned about your assets, alimony, or child support, financial rights and obligations are among the primary issues for divorcing parties. We will help you assess your current financial situation and aggressively pursue your rights in a mediation or final hearing. If your divorce has already been finalized, we can also pursue your rights to a modification or enforcement of a court order.
If you or someone you care about is facing a dissolution of marriage, one of our Tampa divorce lawyers can help. Please contact us today at (813) 331-5699 to speak with one of our experienced family law attorneys.
What We've Achieved
- Successfully represented pharmacist fighting to avoid paying monthly alimony to wife in moderate duration marriage.
- Successfully represented retired military servicemember where wife was a stay-at-home mom, and our client received equal time-sharing with the parties' special needs child and paid no alimony to wife due to wife's misconduct and her questionable financial representations.
- Successfully represented husband in obtaining permanent alimony award against physician wife.
- Successfully represented wife who sought to limit husband to supervised time-sharing with child due to substance abuse issues.
- Successfully represented business owner in enforcing prenuptial agreement protecting his business assets.
- Successfully represented business owner in divorce that involved the breakup of business and division and licensing of corporate intellectual property.